Strategic Performance Leadership Program
"Where Performance Leadership is present, strategic plans jump out of the files and come to life."
Strategic Performance Leadership – SPL is a far reaching leadership workshop designed to widen performance leadership thinking, and equip senior company executives with the skills and competencies that will enable them manage those strategic issues that impact on their organisation’s performance in both national and global market environments.
The programme is highly interactive both in terms of its content and structure. Delegates will be required to participate in individual and team exercises, analyse strategic models and challenge and review their own business practices. SLP is delivered in such a way that the delegates on their return to their organisation are able to introduce and implement new practices and approaches that will drive and improve performance into their own workplace with confidence and understanding.
To ensure participants to SLP receive the best possible value from the three days of training, delegates are encouraged to bring to the workshop a particular unresolved issue that is impacting on their organisations performance. Delegates supported by trainer intervention unite in the design of a working solution that can be ready for implementation.
The objective of the revised SPL course is to concentrate delegate attention on just three critical topics:
- What is ‘strategic performance leadership? and how can the delegates improve their own personal workplace performance?
- To clearly understand the meaning and applications of Critical Success Factors (CSF) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI). Discover how CSF and KPI when managed correctly can significantly improve organisational performance.
- How to execute and deliver their business strategy effectively.
Module 1: Setting the Scene
- What is Strategic Performance Management?
- Leadership Behaviour – Responsibility, Accountability & Commitment.
- Understanding how ‘System Thinking’ can improve performance.
- Building stakeholder strategy.·an effective
Module 2: Building a Performance Framework
- Identifying and embedding Critical Success Factors within your strategy.
- Manage the Nine Performance Variables.
- Creating organisation strategy.·and delivering a KPI
Module 3: Building & Understanding the Strategy Framework
Addressing Questions?·the ‘Big Four
- Where is the organisation now?
- What options are open to the organisation?
- What is the best way forward?
- How can this be achieved?
Understanding Competition Advantage. Discover and understand how competitive advantage is achieved. Executing break it down and get it done.
The Learning Objectives of SPL
The overall objective of SPL is to improve leadership knowledge, abilities and competencies in managing and developing their own personal performance and that or their organisation. Therefore the key learning objectives of SPL is be more focused and provide greater insight into:
- Provide practical frameworks that enable organisational leadership manage and improve existing performance.
- Role and function of: Critical Success Factors·Define and understand the (CSF) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Provide designing strategy. We examine the strategic questions. Detailed roadmap in leadership need to ask and provide clear guidance on how they may be answered.
- ‘Competitive Analysis’.
- Conduct a close examination research stating that 90% of companies consistently based on international fail to execute strategy. The SPL course provides a step by step guide to executing strategy.
- Examine how leadership team, departmental and organisational-behaviour impacts on individual, performance.
Eight Reasons why to attend Strategic Performance Leadership Workshop.
1. SPL will show you how to examine and evaluate your current business strategy and uncover the reasons why performance is not being achieved in your organisation.
2. The learning topic on the ‘creating and designing new business models ‘ will lead you through the process on how to build a successful business model design for today’s competitive market. You will be instructed on the application and delivery of the nine crucial components that defines a successful business model.
3. SPL will introduce you to the importance of delivering improved customer value. This topic will assist you in understanding the ‘value proposition’ process, how to align product / service customer value, know what the customer consider’ value’ to be, learn how to position and reposition your company’s product or services in the market place.
4. The workshop will help you improve your own personal strategic leadership competencies.
5. Learn how correct customer segmentation can generate improved levels of performance.
6. Discover the importance of correct stakeholder management and how poor stakeholder engagement will impact on your personal performance and career development, as well as organisation performance. This topic is one of the foundation subjects of the SPL course
7. We uncover the components of the strategic planning process. Lean how to convert your intangible assets into performance generators, secure senior leadership and employee’s commitment to the strategic planning process. Discover how to align your strategy to operational delivery through the introduction of performance measurements and process management tools. Discover how the introduction of ‘strategic themes’ can improve your employee performance, commitment and morale.
8. SPL will help you manage and control cross functional teams more effectively.
Read an Article
Why Do Leaders Fail?
Clive G. Holt
Organisation and Leadership Development Consultant. Clive’s career in organisational mentoring, executive training and senior leadership development extends across a number of primary industry sectors within the UK, Middle East, Eastern and Central Europe and Asia. His specialisation in L&D draws attention towards senior executive development and building performance orientated leaders. Clive believes that the best companies have the best people, and top people are those who think and act faster and better than others. Clive’s training programmes in ‘Performance Leadership’ gives you the ideas, methods, strategies and techniques used by all highly effective executives, profitable businesses and world-class teams.
Program is in english. Simultaneous translation to czech language is possible.
CZK 21,000 + VAT by early registrated till October 20th
CZK 24,000 + VAT by registrated after October 20th
Date and Venue
November 24–26, 2010 Prague Business club
EXPERTIS PRAHA, consulting and training company
We focus on personal development and business growth. We bolster leadership and managerial prowess. We inspire, guide through changes, Bring international know-how.
The principles of our trainings: intensity, reliability, individual approach, rhythm, trust, openness, change through thinking. We hold the Q FOR customer satisfaction certificate.
Contact and Registration (english)
Sarka Pojerova - Business Development Manager and Consultant email@example.com
, 603 711 594.